Al Rawdah Farms
REDUCING REJECT WATER AND AVOIDING ENVIRONMENTAL VIOLATIONS
- Leading producer of poultry products In the UAE and export market
- HBRO generates high reject volumes with high salinity
- Reject water cannot be discharged into existing network
- Recycling solution preferred over discharge into existing wells
- Greater need for fresh water during summer
- Limited available space
- No additional space required
- Reused product water in the farm 4
- Environmentally friendly solution
PROXA worked closely with the client at an early stage to develop an optimum solution in terms of space, cost and time
“We would like to recommend PROXA for rendering their quality service in design, supply, installation and commissioning of 25 M3 /hr RO water recycling plant. We would recommend PROXA for any water treatment related projects in the future.
– Emirates National Food Co.,LLC.”
HOW PROXA ADDED VALUE
We took a three-phased approach to implement a cost-effective and time-sensitive solution.
A rate of 45 to 50% of RO reject water is recovered and reused in the farm. By reducing the reject water volumes, it could be safely disposed into the deep wells, minimising the need to release any excess into the environment.
CAPACITY & UNIT
RO Reject Water with the flow rate of 25 m3/hr with about 25 bar pressure is boosted via ERT (Energy Recovery Turbine) before feeding into stage 3. 300 m3/day of RO product water is achieved without using any costly electricity.