PROXA has developed a range of standard and customised modular skid-mounted or containerised treatment plants to cater for residential, commercial, municipal and rural needs, including:
- Potable/drinking water production from various raw water sources such as: sea water, brackish water, river water, aquifers, etc.
- Sewage treatment plants
- Reuse (reclamation/recycling) treatment plants.
The range of applications is wide, especially for remote and water-scarce areas, including:
- Decentralised municipal water treatment bulk supply (urban, peri-urban and rural).
- Decentralised municipal sewage treatment (urban, peri-urban and rural).
- Construction, mining, oil & gas camps drinking water and sewage treatment.
- Drinking water and sewage/reuse treatment plants for hotels, hospitals and resorts.
- Sewage treatment and reuse treatment plants for irrigation, washing and cooling of industrial effluents (food & beverage, low effluent feed industries).
- Reuse treatment plants for industrial and hospitality (hotel, resorts, hospitals etc.) laundries.
- Reuse treatment plants for car washes.
- Reuse treatment plants for golf courses and irrigation.