PROXA takes privacy seriously and we respect your privacy in the following manner:
What information do we collect?
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, shopping habits, lifestyle preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We may collect personal information about you from different sources, including:
- Information you give us directly
- Information we collect automatically when you use the PROXA
- Information we collect from other sources.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products, services or your experience on the PROXA website.
- To provide you with products or services that you request from us.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- We will never sell your information.
Keeping your information safe
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address].
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Changes to our Privacy Notice