At PROXA, we recognise how critical it is for power plants to have high availability water treatment facilities with reliable throughput and on-specification quality. By combining our technical expertise, big picture solutions, and over a quarter of a century’s worth of experience, we focus on the design, construction, operation and maintenance of these systems using a range of state-of-the-art technologies, including:
- Media filtration
- Reverse osmosis
- Resin technologies
- Physical-chemical processes.
Water treatment requirements for power generation include:
- Production of boiler feed water
- Cooling tower blow-down treatment
- Cooling water circuit treatment
- Condensate polishing
- High purity wash water for solar collectors
- Mine water treatment from coal mining operations
- Oily water effluent treatment
- Flue gas desulphurisation plants waste water treatment.